Based in Saskatoon, with hotels in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario, we are one of Saskatchewan’s Top 20 Employers and one of Canada’s Top 50 Employers for Young People. Looking for a reason to join us? Here’s ten.
Top Ten Reasons to work for Airline Hotels
1. We ♥ our associates. Airline Hotels offers a variety of benefits and perks including: health and dental, RRSP matching contributions, discounts on rooms and food at our hotels, tuition reimbursement, family picnics, birthday celebrations, referral bonuses, performance incentives, long service awards, free use of gym and pool, dry cleaning allowance, flexible schedules, and Christmas celebrations. And that’s not all.
2. Life is good. We like to give back. Our associates volunteer hours to good causes and we use our facilities to help charities and non-profits with fund-raising.
3. All work and no play, would make it boring around here. It’s true: you can check in a guest and win the hockey pool.
4. Our cafeteria thinks bell-bottoms are in. You can get a sandwich for under $3 in our staff cafeterias. When was the last time that happened? About 1976? For $5 you can take home dinner for four.
5. Good company all around you. We actively recruit for diversity. What does that look like? Just ask Josie, 92 years old, or Kaelee, 15 years old, or Jeanine, a member of the Métis Nation, or Medi, from Morocco, or Lorri, who is hearing impaired, or…you get the point. Our associates are nurses, refugees, engineers, students, and executives. It makes for a fascinating work place.
6. The sky’s (not) the limit. We offer many kinds of training: some of it’s directly related to the job and some is personal growth. We think it’s our responsibility to help you become the best person you can be, so you can have your best life.
7. Green is the new black. Seven of our hotels are Green Key certified by third-party review and our associates have created their own green teams.
8. Our President does Housekeeping. When we need extra hands, our President, her sisters, their children and our CEO pitch in. When we had a flood, they stripped beds and tidied 260 rooms, served when Banquets was busy, and swept the parking lot…because it needed it.
9. We’re all ears. Our annual satisfaction survey, department meetings, pre-shift meetings and quarterly Town Halls keep the communication channels open.
10. The future’s so bright; you’ll need to wear shades. We have an ambitious growth plan and we’re committed to investing in our existing hotels and associates. (In fact, in our entire history, we’ve only ever sold one of our hotels.) Stick with us; you’ll go places.