Summary: As a member of the Front Office Team, the Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Front Office. The Assistant Front Office Manager will provide direct support to their Manager; this will include providing ongoing leadership, guidance & direction to all front office associates.
Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities: (Abbreviated)
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels, monitor trends via Revinate & other external reputation management tools with a focus on continuous improvement
- Complete Revenue Management training & assist with implementation of new RM processes as needed
- Ensure compliance of all Health and Safety legislation, policies, procedures and processes
- Assist/conduct performance appraisals & performance management, including continuous training & coaching of associates
- Assist with implementing strategies to achieve departmental goals & financial profitability
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to – scheduling, payroll, tracking & ordering of operational & guest supplies.
- Assist with recruiting & on boarding of new associates
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, & Skills: (Abbreviated)
- 1-2 years demonstrated Leadership/Supervisory experience, preferably in hospitality environment
- Post-secondary education in Hotel Management or related programs an asset
- Prior related brand experience an asset
- Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and basic understanding of current forms of technology & its application. (For example: Mobile devices, “Apps”, search engines, etc.)
- Where the Front Desk Team supports the outlets or outlet type activities, must be legal age to serve alcohol.
- Where the front desk team parks cars, must have a valid driver’s license.
Demonstrated proficiency in the following competencies:
- Interacts/communicates with guests & fellow associates
- Hotel environment
- Standing and/or walking for prolonged periods of time
- High level of mental effort and attention to detail
- High level of sensory attention; sight and hearing.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Lifting 5 to 20 kg
- Bending and Twisting
- Work evenings and weekends
- Overtime as required
Anticipated start Date : January 2nd 2017
Wage Range: $15.02 to 21.63
Department: Front Desk
Pattern/Schedule: Days /Weekends
Job Status: Full-Time Permanent
Please mail, email, or fax your resume OR Hotel Application form to Jan Olson | Regional Guest Service Manager| Hilton Garden Inn | 90 22nd Street East Saskatoon, SK S7K 3X6 Canada or email:-email@example.com or Fax 306 2440621
Only qualified applicants will be contacted
Airline Hotels is an equal opportunity employer that supports workforce diversity and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.